Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
winston

paris metro question

Recommended Posts

I understand that the paris metro's track is electryfied, what i dont understand is that ive seen enough backjumps on videos and they show the writers walking across and standing on the rails not giving a shit...i was told by someone that the electricity is turned off after 10 oclcok?...does anyone know anything about this which would allow the tracks to be walked over as seen in the backjumps?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

there is no 3rd rail like in NYC, so u can walk on them

i think that if u put your feet on the 2 rails at the same time, then u will be electrified.

electricity is not turned down after 10 oclock, cause they run subays till dark in the night.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest schick1

yo i live in a city with a subway and i step over live third rails all the time, so you wont get electricuted if you come close. also ive heard that the rubber solesof shoes will not conduct electricity HOWEVER I IN NO WAY RECCOMEND YOU TRY AND FIND OUT! just dont step on it or fall on it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by winston

I understand that the paris metro's track is electryfied, what i dont understand is that ive seen enough backjumps on videos and they show the writers walking across and standing on the rails not giving a shit...i was told by someone that the electricity is turned off after 10 oclcok?...does anyone know anything about this which would allow the tracks to be walked over as seen in the backjumps?

 

thats the funnyiest shit ive read in a while!! hahaha

 

yes sneaker protect you from electricity but dont touch w/ your hand!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: Re: paris metro question

 

Originally posted by Nic Thamaire

thats the funnyiest shit ive read in a while!! hahaha

 

yes sneaker protect you from electricity but dont touch w/ your hand!!

 

 

sorry after 9pm its sweet to walk on the rails as much as you like but make sure its 9pm not 8.59pm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: Re: Re: paris metro question

 

Originally posted by IVO AKM KILLERZ

sorry after 9pm its sweet to walk on the rails as much as you like but make sure its 9pm not 8.59pm

 

hahaha,nice one!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×