OK I'LL PAY!! hit me up

Dj B Roc

that punk HOkus sent me some BULLSHIT artwork. chargin me 75 bucks. sent me a wack sketch of Cheech wizard. I'll pay as long as your dope. Im bein for real. AND YES The pontiac

is a joke assholes. lol. email me if you wanna do it. again, im askin for somethin REAL Simple. word

B-ROc

whatsup,

My names DJ B -ROC, im a dj/producer. Im releasing a new CD/Mixtape of tracks ive produced recently which includes tracks with Chino XL, Main Flow, Bootcamp Clik, Nuteztament, and more underground heads. I have a picture for the cover of my album and all it needs is some lettering. Its kind of a spinoff of the new Alchemist CD if that helps, but the lettering doesnt have to be the same. HEres a link to the pic:

http://www.djbroc.com/photos/albumcover.jpg

what i need it to say is:

"DJ B ROC"

"THE MOVIN' ON MIXTAPE"

you can hit me up via email or IM if your down. You will get credit and your artwork will be seen by mad people. I will prolly make around 1000 of these. HIT ME UP!!!

EMAIL: BEN@DJBROC.COM

IM: BROC ISK

peep the site>>>>DJBROC.COM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

siight but...

this still violates some solicitation rules we have and such...

so I'm gonna let it ride but....?

Honestly, from a graphic artist's point of view... you're gonna press at least 1000 of these discs... 50 cents a piece per doesn't seem to be a bad offering price... ($500)

there are quite a few talented folks around who might take you up on an offer like that, I doubt anyone is gonna do good work for less than 25 cents a copy...($250)

good luck.

ALL I NEED IS BASIC BASIC LETTERING! you can photoshop some damn HELVECTICA font and ill be happy. god dam. im not asking for the Mona Lisa. i guess i migt have came to too dope of a website. hook me up with some toys. doper than Hokus tho

Archived