NYC Bombing

sesk

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I think thats what the Paperchase section of this forum is for!!!!

Not until you get them on walls and take flicks, should you post them in the "Brickslayers" section!!

I'm sure you'd get better responce there!

Here they're gonna rip you up!!

They're animals!!!

LOL!!

:dazed:

And maybe a more appropriate thread title!!!

Silly silly

Do some research before ya choseya name, my name is the perfect example of your incompetance... Sesk Nsf Pfg Csn Pittsburgh son, you cant comprehend!

Re: NO ONE CARES ABOUT PITTSBURGH

Originally posted by fah-Q

SHUT UP... YEA THIS NO FLIKS THREAD KINDA SUCKS, BUT WHATEVER, DONT START TELLING KIDS ABOUT PITTSBURGH NOBODY CARES

ummm...no

this kids name is sesk

but the REAL Sesk burns the fuck outta this espo wannabe

ahh i get it what if your name was veefer?

i really can give a rats ass, if your name was vfr, if thats what you wanna write then write it, its your thing, and it would be your problem if you ever ran into the real vfr, not mine... so the kids name is sesk, hes from ny, and there is a sesk from fuckin pittsburgh, why do you care, its not like your ever gonna run into the nyc sesk, stop making a big deal out of shit, people write the same names from different cities, because alot of names are attractive to writers so whatever, comparing a pittsburgh writer to a fuckin nyc legend?... whatever...

Re: ahh i get it what if your name was veefer?

Originally posted by fah-Q

i really can give a rats ass, if your name was vfr, if thats what you wanna write then write it, its your thing, and it would be your problem if you ever ran into the real vfr, not mine... so the kids name is sesk, hes from ny, and there is a sesk from fuckin pittsburgh, why do you care, its not like your ever gonna run into the nyc sesk, stop making a big deal out of shit, people write the same names from different cities, because alot of names are attractive to writers so whatever, comparing a pittsburgh writer to a fuckin nyc legend?... whatever...

exactly

whatever

just delete this gay ass thread anyway

Archived