Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

MASSACHUSETTS

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by FATTCAPS, Dec 11, 2010.

1. CentralSquareT

CentralSquareT New Jack

Does anyone have a link to an interview that Mes did a while back? I looked around on Google but couldn't find it.

2. Bombdasystem3183

Bombdasystem3183 New Jack

sooooooooooooooooooooooo were alll the weed smokers in here. Just trying to make a friend before I come into Boston. I know you guys got recreational to pass, but the state is holding off till next year. Im trying to smoke when I get into town. So Idk if any of you got it like that. PM me and we can talk.. Im only gonna say this once. IM NOT A COP

3. Resin1BFS

Resin1BFS New Jack

4. Resin1BFS

Resin1BFS New Jack

5. Billsaghat

Billsaghat New Jack

6. Billsaghat

Billsaghat New Jack

7. theprotester

theprotester Moderator Crew

8. Billsaghat

Billsaghat New Jack

Lol I cant find it rn

9. enteruncreativename

enteruncreativename Member

Here's a random set of pictures I found from September that I didn't find a previous post about.
    vrq2de.jpg
    30k6be9.jpg
    5fqlgl.jpg
    29lifj9.jpg
    352hn6b.jpg
    9aptv9.jpg
    11ajvkl.jpg
    1z1w9hs.jpg
    2hn01zl.jpg
    2q1c8ro.jpg
    2quoklf.jpg
    Exciting spots...

10. KabulOner.

KabulOner. New Jack

cmon boston, climb the snowbanks, steal your fill colors in bulk from some big art store, buy a few blacks online of designer paint and caps and cause some DESTRUCTION.
    we need to not fall into some street art, legal wall, forgotten era of a city.
    but, if things stay how they are, and there are some people doing a fair amount of bombing and some people with incredible piecing skills in this city but we need some full force damage.
    good all arounders, and vicious bombing that involves high stakes risks involving bodily harm and criminal charges
    Nevermind freights for now and commissioned art jobs , if three guys come out and crush the orange line end to end , the city can easily zero in on those three individuals.
    if thirty writers come out, just for that one train line then it gets out of control fast and that's what we want.
    that's what we had and I'm convinced it can happen again. a walk through boston or ride on any train line was incredible in 1996 for instance , you could barely see through the scratch tags to read the prior nights bombs. it seemed out of hand and It was.
    the city feels as if graffiti can be caught early and contained as of now.
    you have guys charging 75 dollars to take a stroll and look at stencils and electrical boxes , the most inspirational work is being done on commission and doesn't even involve lettering right now !
    things are off balance. like I always said, fr8s are nice but HIT WALLS. IN THE CITY LIMITS ON THE SUBWAY LINES. everything cant be a paid gig or a day of bbq, blunts and a tripod camera recording the 12 hour legal wall. NO that has its place.
    even getting flicks needs to take a backseat.
    it has to also be - your hood on, gloves , 20 cans , the cold darkness, the time of night and season when you can see your breath, feeling around for which cap is fat or thin in the dark , trespassing , bombing city walls .... it will feed on itself.
    or it will just be dead for good.
    by the way, everyone painting is doing clean work, those making money off walls are amazing artists who deserve what they have. but, that cant be what inspires the next generation. boston was and is a bombing city , a highway city , a city whos veins are its subway lines.
    hit it hard and fast a tag or throw up takes under 5 minutes
    . remember how it felt to be glued to the window of your parents car seeing RYZE pieces , full color flawless burners right on the highway. or a spar throw up placed perfectly for both the commuter rail, green line and cars to see.
    just reclaim the old famous spots fucki it... ok just a quick message... here's some old shit. ill post whatever I can find right now on my old photobucket account.

SEX.JPG

11. KabulOner.

KabulOner. New Jack

this doorway should say it all, you got alone and relm in a crossout war, bsb, mear from los angeles, stress - stress crushed shit lol . deme throwie , case , kene,, sa imok and then about 100 other writers.

BSBDOORWAY1994-2.JPG