Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Long Beach, CA 90813

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by ACThePD, Jun 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ACThePD

ACThePD Banned

Check out this radio station fam....

One of a kind...

Your Hiphop fantasy come true...

HiphopPhilosophy.com IS THE THE FIRST EVER 24-HOUR HIPHOP RADIO FORMAT IN THE WORLD... NO POP RAP IMITATION HIPHOP, NO PLAYED-OUT 12" SINGLES AND NO TRENDY SO-CALLED 'UNDERGROUND' OR 'INDEPENDENT' AMATUER IMITATION HIPHOP...

HOME OF THE REAL DJ CREW = DOUBLE K OF PEOPLE UNDER THE STAIRS, MEKALEK OF TIME MACHINE,BLAKE9 OF 9:15, RALPH M OF FUNKDOOBIEST, DREW DOLLARS (PHILLY), COUNTERSTRYKE, 3RD RAIL (SD), MAX ONE (CLUTCH SHOOTERS), K-OZ, SUNNY PHONO, IKE BURNER, THOTS ONE, MINISTER DUBYA, DEREK BROOKS AKA ZC (LES), A.C. THE PROGRAM DIRECTOR...ETC., ETC., ETC.,ETC.,
    TBA...

WE BREAKS RECORDS AND WE DON'T PLAY JUST SINGLES... 24-7-365...

FOUNDED BY TWO DUDES WHO HAVE BEEN DOIN THIS SINCE THE 70'S...

THE FIRST, THE BEST....

IN YOUR FACE WITH THE BASS...

...LOUD FUNKY DRUMS...

YOU CAN BE AS GOOD AS THE BEST, BUT YOU CAN'T BE BETTER...

HEADQUARTERS 4 FRESH AND UNRELEASED MUSIC BY REAL LIVING LEGENDS...: JERU THE DAMAJA, PEOPLE UNDER THE STAIRS, TIME MACHINE, 9:15, PERCEE P, NECRO, JEDI MIND TRICKS, MIGHTY CASEY, DR.OOP, JOHN ROBINSON AKA LIL SCI, SUBSTANTIAL, BOOGIE DOWN PRODUCTIONS, LEADERS OF THE NEW SCHOOL, POOR RIGHTEOUS TEACHERS, J ZONE, CELPH TITLED, LOUIS LOGIC, COUNT BASS D, GANG STARR, BIG L, KING TEE, DOOLEY O, EDAN, INSIGHT, AMONG WAY TOO MANY OTHERS TO CONTINUE NAMING... BUT YOU KNOW THE DRILL...

Strictly fresh brand new heavy heavy OG (original-genuine) funk from the past, present and future...

We broadcast from The AirGraFx Shop in Long Beach, CA...

Fresh for 2006, you suckers!!!!

Last edited: Jun 1, 2006
  2. ACThePD

ACThePD Banned

I will give shout outs, take requests and advertise for free...

3. Rocky McGreen

Rocky McGreen New Jack

noone cares about you or your radio station

4. ACThePD

ACThePD Banned

Well... I have several hundred listeners from Germany and the UK to Australia and Japan... that's a lot of nobodies...

www.HiphopPhilosophy.com Radio is the action that speaks louder than your words or mine ever could...

5. ACThePD

ACThePD Banned

6. OL'SLOPPYBALLS

OL'SLOPPYBALLS New Jack

dope ass shit you got going on there! i'm feeling that shit all the way down south here! keep it up! propz cuz! my boyie sike oner put me on that peace bee

7. The Man with the Answers

The Man with the Answers Member

if its real hip hop, shouldn't it be called Rap then?

8. heavyLox

heavyLox Veteran Member

if you wanna discuss radio then start a thread in ch0 whihc doesnt center on being a free ad for your shit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.