Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

LIFE OR DEATH!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by K[O]MEGA, Aug 4, 2001.

1. K[O]MEGA

K[O]MEGA Guest

probation slammed me with a drug test for tomorrow and i been smoken daily..need to get that shit outtah muh system quick..any suggestions
    someone told me cranberry juice..tore up a gallon..stomache hurts ..

2. cese

cese Member

lota of vinegar lots of water,u should pass

3. George Dubyah Bush

George Dubyah Bush Senior Member

Sneak a little bottle of Visine Tear drops in your ass . pull the fugger out and squirt the bitch in a cup............unless they watch you.

4. George Dubyah Bush

George Dubyah Bush Senior Member

oh the thingof Visine doenst' have to be in your ass. just ina well hidden place.

5. Trend

Trend Member

what cese said

6. K[O]MEGA

K[O]MEGA Guest

was reading that sex and exersize boost creatine levels and you sweat alot and ejaculate alot of the acids ..
    so i called my girl over for a fuk fest hopefully it will work

7. dumb ass being on probations and smoking.... drink atleast 2 gallons of water across the day, also some cranberry juice, and than go buy some of that shit to past tests at a record store or something....

8. Klypse

Klypse Elite Member

yo drink a whole lot of coffee, right after, without using restroom, drink 2 gallons of water, then some vinegar. Do This every hour. Because of all the coffee, you will have to use the bathroom very soon, so repeat the damn process atleast 15 times.

------------------
    Indeed...
    [​IMG]

9. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

http://www.wfu.edu/users/bergrl02/pics/sadie3.jpg'>
    DOGFOOD SHOULD DO IT.

------------------
    $$$[i]666[b]MAKROS[/b]666[/i]$$$

10. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

get one of your freinds that doesnt smoke to piss into the tear drop thing... then squirt it in, even if they have cameras, at a certain angle. it still looks like your pissing. what are you on prohibition for?

11. atc

atc Member

I don't know about all this cranberry juice/visine bullshit, but the water thing does work. But you have to drink a LOTTA fucking water. There's a problem, possibly 2.

1. If you drink too much water, or any liquid, it's gonna show up that your piss is diluted to a point it shouldn't be. I forget what the exact term was, but a friend who is heavily scientific in this field told me that certain shit in your pee will show up as highly diluted and it won't look right.

2. A lotta probation officers are cutting a snip of hair off. Why? Cause weed stays in your hair forever and you can more easily date it on the hair.

But good luck anyway. peace.

------------------
    .4NIC8.