LIFE OR DEATH!!!!!!!!!

Guest K[O]MEGA

Guest K[O]MEGA

probation slammed me with a drug test for tomorrow and i been smoken daily..need to get that shit outtah muh system quick..any suggestions

someone told me cranberry juice..tore up a gallon..stomache hurts ..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest K[O]MEGA

was reading that sex and exersize boost creatine levels and you sweat alot and ejaculate alot of the acids ..

so i called my girl over for a fuk fest hopefully it will work

Guest young republican

dumb ass being on probations and smoking.... drink atleast 2 gallons of water across the day, also some cranberry juice, and than go buy some of that shit to past tests at a record store or something....

I don't know about all this cranberry juice/visine bullshit, but the water thing does work. But you have to drink a LOTTA fucking water. There's a problem, possibly 2.

1. If you drink too much water, or any liquid, it's gonna show up that your piss is diluted to a point it shouldn't be. I forget what the exact term was, but a friend who is heavily scientific in this field told me that certain shit in your pee will show up as highly diluted and it won't look right.

2. A lotta probation officers are cutting a snip of hair off. Why? Cause weed stays in your hair forever and you can more easily date it on the hair.

But good luck anyway. peace.

------------------

.4NIC8.

Archived