JAPAN

casensitive4

Does anyone know anything about this area of japan, or japan in general?

I want to visit but dont want to get caught painting and sent back to the shithole i live in now. if anyone has flicks or any information regarding racking, painting, bombing, fr8s, commuters.... anything.... that would be great.. private message me if youre freaking out about if im 'chill' or not... going to 'blow up' your spots.. or whatever

and please only serious responses.. not bullshit from kids who sit at thier computers all day and take a few minutes to bench before thier 8'o clock curfew comes..

thanks a lot..

-Curious One

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

(I am posting this to spite homey.)

Its pretty dead out here yo. Major bombing is only done in certain parts of Tokyo...you'll barely ever see a piece or a throw up, its always tags or stickers. There are two dudes that get up a lot here, Ekys and Wanto but they mostly just tag. People come from all around the world and leave a tag here or there. Awr Crew, Slick, Neckface, Kaws, Solo ASCREW, Haze(has a shop and sells Belton at like 11 a can and shit)...etc.

The rest of Japan has tags around and the occasional piece but like I said, its dead or was never there.

Yokohama has mad permission walls but I have no idea who you would have to talk to, if anyone to paint there.

I have heard that Okinawa has a lot of graff too, I haven't been out that far yet.