Ill Street Blues

Smart

I dunno how many of you are familiar w/ old school Kool G but I swear I just saw a junior college ad w/ the Ill Street beat in it... bitch is telling me to be a beautician or something and all I can think is:

thinkin' who gotta get robbed because the mob got a job for us, they drove us down to the silver section, of town where the clowns there be payin' for protection, they want us to send a, message to Jimmy the bartender, lend a friend the money next you're rippin' off his car fenders, (something something), He owes some Benjamin Franklins every last bit of 'em, but Jimmy's pockets are empty and so now we gotta get rid of him, but Jimmy's wife is with him and they don't want to involve her, hopped out the back seat they gave me a revolver, Blass you distract 'em, while I go and whack him, entered thru the back sat at the bar and then attacked him, he's beggin' for his life, screamin' for his wife, shot him in the back of the head and jigged him with a knife, and that goes for anyone who gotta pay their dues, YOU LOSE! Because I got the...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

cold vicin' and stickin' up the ones who running numbers

or better yet a bigger score the lady at the liquor store

step inside and kick in the door

pull out then I'm stickin' her for

money or your life

honey hurry and choose...

Hell yeah, that song is solid, I tried to find my mp3 player to listen to it but... hmmm... different issue and it'll turn up.

So, to make this a broader thread, anybody else heard some crazy beat in some sort of 'normal' commercial or place?