i can catch you.. ill make my own def

skroeape

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Uhm.....I always referred to it as "writing" but that's just glossing over the reality of writing on property that isn't yours.

Despite the naysayers, i really like what AWR/MSK is doing with the old english/cholo style letters these days. NORM rocked my black book with some ILLLLL handstyles along those lines a few years ago. Nya nya

i ment how would you define it not call it.. like yea ive heard "modern" "signature" "name" "tagger" graffiti.. but what would you consider that type of graffiti (gang = based on marking your territory with gang slogan or whatever) "modern" isnt based on marking your territory really the same way.. everyone who does this type of grafiti is doing it based on the same principle.. so how would you define that (this form of grafiti trend (that apperanlty ony started in the late 60's but im sure was around in different ways out of mmon sense)... what is this form of graffiyti based on (a simple definition for it..) i have the answer (mine) that defines it good and what type of graffiti wolf fall under this "signature" grafiti cataogry..

i think this type of graffiti has kinda bumrushed the dictionary definition of graffiti and took over...the term graffiti has been around for years but i dunno...it evolved into "spraycan art" or somethin...

i still like to call it retarded though...graffiti is retarded :)

Archived