1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

hey arson...

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by cdz, Jul 27, 2002.

1. cdz

cdz 12oz Member

hey arson...

Discussion started by cdz - Jul 27, 2002

sorry about this not including any sketches, but does anyone else find it completly annoying that arson oner has around 10 threads. hey, if you wanna post your stuff, keep it under one thread, fucko.

cdz - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  2. unseen

unseen New Jack

unseen - Replied Jul 27, 2002

y did u use a thread to do this instead of just puting it on one or all or his multiple threads.

unseen - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  3. Arson.85.ATG

Arson.85.ATG New Jack

Arson.85.ATG - Replied Jul 27, 2002

hey there cdz....well where can i start...thanx for giving me props on the drawings but why are u yappping shit and starting this thread to yap shit about me.....i don't kno if u can read or not but as i wrote in my last post...."i kno i been posting alot of one pic shit"...i do rekognize that i was doing that..i didn't need some cool ass guy like u to act all big shit and tell me i'm fucking annoying...anyway...if u don't like it then FUK U!...what gives u the slightest idea that u saying i'm annoying is gonna get u rekognized here...just shut ur fucking toilet bowl trap and post some fucking pics u Fudge packer!...oh yea....sorry about it...i kno i was being an ass, but u didn't make it any better......i feel like a complete TOY...(ouch)

maybe not:king:

Arson.85.ATG - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  4. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

Intangible - Replied Jul 28, 2002

Re: Re: hey arson...

Shut up, hes right...long live cdz!

Intangible - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages: