hey arson...

cdz

sorry about this not including any sketches, but does anyone else find it completly annoying that arson oner has around 10 threads. hey, if you wanna post your stuff, keep it under one thread, fucko.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by cdz

sorry about this not including any sketches, but does anyone else find it completly annoying that arson oner has around 10 threads. hey, if you wanna post your stuff, keep it under one thread, fucko.

hey there cdz....well where can i start...thanx for giving me props on the drawings but why are u yappping shit and starting this thread to yap shit about me.....i don't kno if u can read or not but as i wrote in my last post...."i kno i been posting alot of one pic shit"...i do rekognize that i was doing that..i didn't need some cool ass guy like u to act all big shit and tell me i'm fucking annoying...anyway...if u don't like it then FUK U!...what gives u the slightest idea that u saying i'm annoying is gonna get u rekognized here...just shut ur fucking toilet bowl trap and post some fucking pics u Fudge packer!...oh yea....sorry about it...i kno i was being an ass, but u didn't make it any better......i feel like a complete TOY...(ouch)

maybe not:king:

Re: Re: hey arson...

Originally posted by Arson Oner

hey there cdz....well where can i start...thanx for giving me props on the drawings but why are u yappping shit and starting this thread to yap shit about me.....i don't kno if u can read or not but as i wrote in my last post...."i kno i been posting alot of one pic shit"...i do rekognize that i was doing that..i didn't need some cool ass guy like u to act all big shit and tell me i'm fucking annoying...anyway...if u don't like it then FUK U!...what gives u the slightest idea that u saying i'm annoying is gonna get u rekognized here...just shut ur fucking toilet bowl trap and post some fucking pics u Fudge packer!...oh yea....sorry about it...i kno i was being an ass, but u didn't make it any better......i feel like a complete TOY...(ouch)

maybe not:king:

Shut up, hes right...long live cdz!

Archived