Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Fuck I Really Need To Get An Alarm Clock

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Born Loser, Dec 31, 2002.

1. Born Loser

Born Loser New Jack

I dont have my alarm clock in my new place just my stereo timer. So I wake up and for some reason I'm convinced I slept in for work. Keep in mind this is a new job and only my 3rd day. Plus I dont have a phone hooked up yet. So I reach around for my watch but I can't find it, so i spring outta turn the light go look at the clock on the stereo and it reads 12:38pm, well I know it not the time, but what time is. So I'm running around looking for my watch which I can't find, so I run to my computer turn it on and what time is it...

5:36am

Thats not bad considering I have to get up at 6:15am to be at work for 7:00am.
    So I thought I come share my panic attack story with you guys since I had some time to kill.
    I really need to get a real alarm clock. I wake up early every morning in a panic, thinking the stereo is going to work.

2. villain

villain Veteran Member

Shouldn't you be able to hook up some EKG probes from your heart to your computer? I know its analog and uncool but it might be useful.

3. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

ahahaha. fuck. I was fully expecting to read about how you missed work cause you slept in....shit. I got an alarm clock and I still wake up in terror some mornings thinking I turned it off and fell asleep again....cause thats what I usually do...

4. InnerCityRebel

InnerCityRebel Veteran Member

fuck i'm glad i live less then 5 mins from work.that helps with not having to get all freaked out and think that i over slept..

5. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

Proud and dauntless I stalk
    Trough the gate of the nine seals
    In the realm of perpetual divinity
    A path is destined for me
    Now, as I'm not blinded
    By gruesome lights of the past
    I gaze into the distance
    And perseive my destination
    For many a castle is obscurity
    For me a palace of wisdom