Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Finding supplies on ebay (and such)

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by EastCoastKid, Jul 9, 2002.

1. EastCoastKid

EastCoastKid Guest

i was wondering how you guys search around for graffiti supplies and flicks on ebay. Tips and tricks rather. I dont want the fucking soundtrack to the "hit film" "American Graffiti" or some "sexy graffiti perfume" shit.....

2. melt

melt Guest

you have to be more specific. try using brand names and such.

3. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

i came up on 11 pilot jumbos for only 16 dollars on ebay

4. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

i had 2 auctions on there. and i get an e-mail from ebay about 5 minutes ago saying they took my shit down saying it promoted illegal activities. thats some bullshit cause I went and they still got some other dude slaning some caps on there. but took mine down.
    fags

5. melt

melt Guest

^ what did you put up for auctions?

6. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Some Gray dots caps.

7. moonstrahl

moonstrahl Junior Member

Ebay is fucking lame, they suck a big fat weasel cock!

8. NuSe

NuSe New Jack

ebay has been getting alot lamer over the past months too... not only are they taking down graff stuff, but they are taking down like all sorts of stupid shit that there is nothing wrong with. anymore i'd just pay regular price for most of the caps.

9. PHYNE

PHYNE Guest

silly kiddies.....try typing KRYLON i bet you 100 dollars youll find,paint,caps,markers,etc....your welcome;)

10. Legal Speed

Legal Speed Junior Member

that or GRAFFITI ART

11. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

hmmmm ebay is pretty cool actually. i had never checked it out before, but ive already found something pretty damn dope for hella cheap...i wont tell any of you what it is, so you dont go snatching my deal.

12. imported_b0b

imported_b0b Guest

You can also get the rarer books through ebay for quite cheap. Also it is fun to see what Omar is selling this week.

13. WITS

WITS Member

People selling flicks on ebay.... that is just wrong. I was poking around there the other day and came across that shit. Selling freight flicks!! What is the world coming to??? What jerk off would buy them?? Hah!

14. Smok

Smok Guest

I'd buy fliks in large ammounts. Why not?

15. imported_b0b

imported_b0b Guest

Buying flix off ebay can work out cheaper than paying for a film, taking the photos then paying for the film to be developed! Just a thought.