faux news and saudi arabia

casekonly

i was flipping through the channels the other day and came across fox news, once again, blasting saudi arabia.

i'm a big msnbc fan, but i don't limit myself. cnn, local news, npr, etc.

and i never hear any of those news orgs complain about the saudi's.

i admit, at one time, i did watch fox news. i believed the lies, but it's been a while since that zombie type experience. (got hooked once on vacation at my grandparents...staunch republicans, they are).

anyhow, the veil has long since been lifted and i am totally opposed. but i still flip past and watch fopr a few minutes to see what they are lying about.

seems that i can recall watching them a while back and they were nonstop about the saudi's funding terrorists, etc etc.

anyone care to enlighten me as to why this goes on only on fox?

i am still very perplexed.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The saudi Govt. Has been the target of its own terrorism. Hence, the bombings in Riyadh.They are at the forefront of the muslim world condemning, fighting and warning against terrorism. In the eighties a group of people stormed the kaaba with guns and tried to take it over.( for those who don't know what the kaaba is it is that block box shaped house that is the prayer direction of the muslims that the muslims make hajj (pilgrimage) to every year. The scholars in Saudi arabia always issue verdicts condemning terrorism. As a matter of fact, Usaamah Ibn Laden and his crew don't even see the saudis as being muslim, He says that they apostated and hence should be killed. If they were funding Al Qaida, don't you think they would be safe from the bombing and havoc that they wreak?