Defensive Driving?

docs

Ya so i got a ticket and they offered D.D. and i was wondering if anyone had suggestions for a quick course..

ive heard that you can get videos from a blockbuster d.d. and its only like 3-4 hours. but some ones also telling me it too her 6.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i'm pretty sure you have to go to an actually class. i don't think you can just rent a video (well, you can, but you won't get the point or insurance reduction). i've been to defensive driving class 3 times (yeah, i've gotten more than my share of tickets) and they average about 6-8 hours... sometimes in one day, sometimes split into two.

the video from blockbuster costs you about 40 dollars to rent, then you take the test and get your certificate.

its probobly better if you go to the class. its one day, eight hourse, with a couple breaks and an hour lunch. its not that horrible....plus they show you hilarious videos of 80s celebrities telling you not to drink and drive