Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

damn these frosted flakes taste good

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by T.T Boy, Nov 6, 2001.

1. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

i know this is pointless, and go ahead and delete it if you want, but do you ever have those days where you find something that you really want to eat, but dont have its matching item, such as frosted flakes and no milk, or hot dogs with no buns, and you crave that food for days that seem like weeks or months and you finally get the missing link and its soooooooooo good? thats what im going throught right now withe these frosted flakes. them and my stomach go together like crack to a head.

2. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

just go to the store dood...
    cereal is fuckin' good...
    but...the one thing that really disgusts
    me about it is the cost...its fuckin' outrageous....
    i mean, my fave cereal is golden grahams...
    and i mean you could sit and eat a whole
    box of the shit and not get full....but it costs
    like $8 fuckin' dollhairs..:eek:
    i have a thing with food/value ratios....the price
    equalling the fill up value....something
    expensive should fill you up man.....fuck, ya know?

3. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

yeah i hear you with the golden grahams..... as well as cinamon toast crunch..... plus you only get the shitty small ass box for twice the price, im not allowed to leave my house so i have to wait on people. yeah cereal is great.

4. mopius

mopius Guest

sounds to me like someone was watching Friday(the movie:rolleyes: ) and then decided to post a topci

5. TOY

TOY New Jack

i eat frosted flakes for dinner sometimes- i dont give a fuck. im jockin kellogg's. yeah cereal is good. cinnamon toast crunch, apple jacks, rice crispies if you add sugar, even raisin bran, kix. browner, are you kidding with the price $8? good thing my mom buys me food.