da kine stuffs...

Guest Dr. Drew

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

i dont think 12oz will ever feature my trains on here,even if they did...i think i would miss out on them.....life does suck.

Guest platapie
Originally posted by willy.wonka

i dont think 12oz will ever feature my trains on here,even if they did...i think i would miss out on them.....life does suck.

there probably deep in the metal heads thread.

Guest willy.wonka

hahaha,i have 2 out of so many of which i cannot count.......my first and my last.life sucks....i want to see my others!!!

Guest Dr. Drew
Guest willy.wonka

its my fantacy to fight a shark.......really.

i think i'd kick its ass and drag it to shore....

i'd rip its fuckin eyes out...im always lookin for them too.

one ever bites me....you know ima turn to look at that motha fucka and use colorful language!!:mad:

Guest Dr. Drew

Sharks were a very important aspect in ancient Hawaiian culture. They were highly respected as a species, yet killed anyway. Before sharks were hunted, the ancient fishermen of Hawaii would pray to begin the shark hunting ceremony. Sometimes, human flesh was used as bait for sharks. The Hawaiians would troll the bait of the back of a canoe, and then rope the shark with a series of nooses once it went for the bait. The shark was either dragged to shore, or it was ridden. The “chiefly sport” of shark riding was called kumano.

Every ounce of the caught shark was used by the Hawaiians. The meat of the shark was eaten, but only by the men. The shark was associated with power. The razor sharp teeth were used for tools and the skin was used to make drums. Hawaiian islanders had very strong beliefs in the power of sharks. During oceanic voyages, Hawaiians would call on sharks to give them the winds that they needed or to point them in the direction of land. The shark could also take the form of a guardian spirit used to protect the family known as ‘aumakua. There is one recorded method in which an ‘aumakua was able to be brought forth from a deceased member of the family. The Kahu mano of the tribe (the shark keeper) took awa at sundown and sunup for a few days until he could see that the deceased person’s body had taken the form of a shark. This process was helped along by the drug-like affects of awa on the brain. Awa was the juice from the roots of the Kava plant. The new shark would have signs on it that were on the deceased relative, such as tattoos. A few days after the metamorphosis, the shark gained strength, and the Kahu mano called for the relatives to come see the new form their dead family member had taken, and to see the markings on the shark that were on that family member, so they could recognize it when it came up to them while fishing or bathing in the ocean.

Archived