1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

_

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by BROWNer, Dec 17, 2001.

1. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

2. imported_Tesseract - Replied Dec 17, 2001

aha!!!

3. Dusty Lipschitz - Replied Dec 17, 2001

:rolleyes:
    im shocked
    our government?

4. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

BROWNer - Replied Dec 17, 2001

_
    _
    _
    _
    _
    _
    _
    _
    _
    _
    _
    _
    _
    _
    _
    _
    _
    _
    _
    _
    _
    _
    _
    _
    _

5. chizm

chizm 12oz Senior Member

chizm - Replied Dec 18, 2001

ha ha! stupid americunnnnnnns.

chizm - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  6. imported_El Mamerro - Replied Dec 18, 2001

After 16 beers, it took me no less than 3 minutes to be able to click on this thread, cause its title is a single fucking underscore and hard as hell to hold my mouse over on.

Anyways, the best part about this article is how much it fucks with conspiracy theorists. Yeah, I'm sure the government and the Army LOVE to see this article pop up in the mass media. I'm sure they're thrilled. "That anthrax came from our labs? Yeah that's fine, no need for editing!! No need whatsoever to twist the story around and place the blame on those crazy Arabs!!"

Of course, now they'll argue by saying some mishaps have to "slip by" in order to maintain a fair share of realism... I should really get started on the 17th. Beer(s),

El Mamerro

7. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

BROWNer - Replied Dec 18, 2001

alright man, after what i read in the other thread, you better
    not be driving anywhere tonight...:eek:

i'm not on this or that side of the article..even though its
    a washington post article, not the most...uh..nevermind....
    my girl told me about this stuff this morning....as soon as i
    heard it i flicked around hoping to see some kind of real
    news on it, something substantial, maybe a press conference
    or some shit......nadda..............as far as i've seen this has not
    been covered on ANY news networks....thats cnn, nbc, cbs, abc,
    fox, msnbc, and even the cbc............

8. imported_El Mamerro - Replied Dec 18, 2001

Don't worry, I'm not driving tonight, staying put safely in my house tonight.

Anyways, I thought the Washington Post was pretty mainstream, considering I get it all the way up in Providence, but you know... Anyways, I just did a search on google, and the story's already on abcnews.com, startribune.com, and senate.gov... I don't think it gets any more mainstream than that, other than a White House press conference. Actually, on further inspection, the senate.gov one deals with something else altogether, so scratch that. Anyways... I forgot where I'm going with this. Here's a picture called donut.jpg:

http://sbl.salk.edu/~dkaiser/Donut.jpg'>

Beer,

El Mamerro