1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

•Coloring books•

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by •nakone•, Jul 5, 2002.

1. •nakone•

•nakone• 12oz Member

•Coloring books•

Discussion started by •nakone• - Jul 5, 2002

For some reason I was in KB's the other day. I saw a Spider man and Barbi coloring book.. and i was thinking, damn that would be awesome to color agian.. just like old times lol, but anyway i think by using these coloring books i've been coming up with some nice color scheme's.. and getting some ideas for simpler characters, because the shit they have drawn in coloring books are so simple, but are so nice..

any one else use coloring books, ha!:stretch:

•nakone• - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  2. newjersey

newjersey 12oz Member

newjersey - Replied Jul 5, 2002

word nak, a coloring book would be a good way to work on color textures of characters faces etc.

newjersey - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  3. moonstrahl

moonstrahl 12oz Junior Member

moonstrahl - Replied Jul 5, 2002

Some dude named Kettie posted a characters thread here a while ago asking for just that kind of advice. What kind of books did ya get, I have seen some with some pretty complex shit in 'em, well at least to do on the fly...

moonstrahl - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  4. jeff123456

jeff123456 12oz Member

jeff123456 - Replied Jul 5, 2002

it would also help u develop a sturdy hand. U have to stay in the lines which could help u with pieces/throwies

jeff123456 - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages: