South Bay, CA

YUPITZME25

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YOU KNOW NOTHING OBVIOUSLY.......ABOUT THE GRAFF GAME....

SO JUST STOP WHILE YOUR BEHIND

I know a great deal more than u think. The Dmure was a lil unproportioned but the color fill was better than Diar. As was the color sceem. The Dmure had a lot more can control. I was writing when u were eating baby food.

I know a great deal more than u think. The Dmure was a lil unproportioned but the color fill was better than Diar. As was the color sceem. The Dmure had a lot more can control. I was writing when u were eating baby food.

I SURE AM GLAD YOUR TWO CENT ARENT WORTH A SECOND THOUGHT...

IF YOU WERE IN THE GAME FOR SOOOO LONG DMURE OVER KING DIAR WOULD NOT BE WHAT YOU WERE CONDONING .....UNLESS YOU WERE SOOO UNDERSCHOOLED DURING YOUR UPBRINGING...

PLAIN AND SIMPLE RESPECT THOSE WHO WERE "ACTUALLY" WRITING WHEN YOU WERE IN DIAPERS DUNCE..

KOSE AND DIAR FREIGHT KINGS IN MY ERA

IF YOU WERE IN THE GAME FOR SOOOO LONG DMURE OVER KING DIAR WOULD NOT BE WHAT YOU WERE CONDONING .....UNLESS YOU WERE SOOO UNDERSCHOOLED DURING YOUR UPBRINGING...

PLAIN AND SIMPLE RESPECT THOSE WHO WERE "ACTUALLY" WRITING WHEN YOU WERE IN DIAPERS DUNCE..

PROPS TO THAT

I kno who all of them are. I'm not sayn Diar didn't get up. I kno what happen to him and that ain't Koo. But ppl are sayn that Dmure shit is weak. I've seen a lot better work from Diar then that flick so it is what it is. Graf ain't gonna stop cuz ppl get hurt.