South Bay, CA

YUPITZME25

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you talking like you knoe dem

dude who the fuck are you? no one talks to you and you still try, its amusing but still, i seen you try to go and bump weak ass bluv, so clearly your a toy. so shuddup and go flick shit like that warehouse you want so bad.:D

but please dont get mad at me bro, cause im sure your super cool, and wanna call me out over the 12, i was just saying man.. your awesome still, being toy is the new king. rock on man. :jpotato:

dude who the fuck are you? no one talks to you and you still try, its amusing but still, i seen you try to go and bump weak ass bluv, so clearly your a toy. so shuddup and go flick shit like that warehouse you want so bad.:D

but please dont get mad at me bro, cause im sure your super cool, and wanna call me out over the 12, i was just saying man.. your awesome still, being toy is the new king. rock on man. :jpotato:

still dont get what your trying too say here stop ;p ;p i dont want too agrue hehehe soo ima smoke a blunt and watch what goes on in here otay

all these pictures are not up to date gets stuff thats happing now lol there hell out in the streets flicka it

no shit they're old, thats the point. this thread is filled with 90% garbage because all the new guys are garbage. who wants to see that shit online anyway? I could point a camera out my window and flick some sloppy no-flow crap if i wanted to show you that but I dont. seems like fools these days dont give a fuck what kinda fucked up tags they have running. take a look at SJ graff before the internet was a factor. SJ had its own flavor, everybody had hand handstyles that flowed.

no shit they're old, thats the point. this thread is filled with 90% garbage because all the new guys are garbage. who wants to see that shit online anyway? I could point a camera out my window and flick some sloppy no-flow crap if i wanted to show you that but I dont. seems like fools these days dont give a fuck what kinda fucked up tags they have running. take a look at SJ graff before the internet was a factor. SJ had its own flavor, everybody had hand handstyles that flowed.

foreall its like that now.... ill get new flicks soon