==DHSK==

Flayva Flayv

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love on that Krocket shout, when I talk to him tonight from maximum lock I will let him know

you still think about him. It means alot when your in there...

I just got off the phone with him and he said flick it and print it give it to me so he can have

something to look at ... And he said much love to you homeboy he knows your a solid motherfucker

like him...

the least i can do for him ill try and keep em comming...solid....that he is for sure!

Your gettin hard on me like I'm the one who kept of going if any one needs checking its your boy so why come at me stupid? Yeah I'm a little kid blah blah blah but maybe you should tell your boy Wussup and not me try to make of seem like I'M THE TROUBLE MAKER here WRONG. But ofcourse you'll choose your CREW over anyone else. This isn't said in any form of disrespect so don't get "CRAZY" "big homie". You act like I'm talking big about TKO being cocky or anything. Stay up I'm out.

who gives a fuck whos younger stay the fuck off above i aint playing any more you dont know me and know how crazy i get homie keep that gay ass puppy shit off here. if you got a prob with diget get the heads youngster.he will be out here soon ask your boy woe about him he knows him on a better tip or wait you dont even know woe.

Keys please big homie check your lil bg homie above thats like one of my bgs from my crew comming at you.... thats like a chihuhhuh commin at a pit.... not gonna be nice above.

I also can hit up my boy anik up to check your ass. dont forget i put in alot of work for the three letters you just started putting up. on and off the walls and still have og knight owls that have my back . i aint fighting any one but best believe i wont loose shit!!

LIKE I SAID KEEP THE PUPPY PIX OUT AN

D R O P I T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!