san jo flicks

the germanator

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This Is TheMaker Speaking,I see alot of people are trying to act like me,for exaple many of you set up an account in order to talk mad shit to each other,which is stupid.I find it disturbing.When I first came on here back in 09 nobody wasnt really talking shit about other writers now all of a sudden you dumb dumbs are talking shit about each other.So what I`m trying to say is talk shit about writers that you dont like.For example Kuete is fucken whacked,he is a wetback,hits up once in a blue moon and people get all moist when they see his shit.Why? the mother fucker ain`t putting in work like most of you cats.You should be looking up to yourselves,not to a fucken wetback that does the same style over and over.Plus the dude is a bitch.Seen him get punked like one week ago,shit was hella funny kiddies.So like I said dont be a followers and a nut sucker,do you mutha fuckas.Also stop with this Nazy shit its plain stupid.And to the dumb fuck that said "wheres themaker",I`m always here sunny boi.Fuck all of you and suck my cack.get a life.and stop e-thugn-TheMaker 510

Plus let me make this clear another fucken time,I am TheMaker and TheDemons are other people,okay you fucken dumb nut sack heads.I was not on the Lords thread.So get this through yours fucken Geico caveman heads and stop fucken talking shit to each other.Talk shit about what you see out there,all them toys,all them whacked ass wetback writers,all them dropouts,all them crew hoppers,all them new fucken crews poppin out like pimples on my ass,all the good cans going to waist,all them bitches that need dick but you guys are on the 12oz thats they come to me to give them cack,sorry to all you folks if your newborn is mines and sorry about taking away your bitches.I just had to,you aint handling it so might aswell sign the bitch over to me.jejeje -TheMaker 510

^^German,Please read it again,the two post I put.Read it like you would read The Cat in The Hat at school with your helmet wearing Power Ranger buddies.Then that will answer your own question of a question.Gracias.Tune in for me going at it with Di Maria 2maro,11pm be there or be square.jk he`s a good cack sucker - "TheMaker,TheMaker,TheMaker 510" please read German.

Archived