SJCA

zebra-saurus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WIZ KHALIFA

Yeah ah ha, you know what it is

everything I do, I do it big

Yeah ah ha, screaming thats nothin

when I pulled out of the lot, thats stuntin

reppin my town when you see me you know everything

Black and yellow, black and yellow

I put it down from my whip to my diamonds

This is TheMaker speaking,I win the award as the best mutha fucka to shut down 4 SJ threads.Im proud of it.I want to thank all my fans,Jim Jim,TheDemons (twins),510,415,714 and all you fags that hate me.I would like to give a shout to them fucken fags Vida,Zack,Moda,Ameba,Kept,Stack,Censor,Kert,Imes,Gwap,Terf,Kelso,Repo,Chow,Telos,Native.Beyond,Timid,Kuetes,Pleg,Cash,Hsak,An,Simer,Swerv,Gacho.Iron,Nike,Butcher,7seas,Ntro,The Beast,MikeHawk,Hentai,Trol,Trek,Nor,Ebos,Ebot, Wktoys.Zacky(dropout).Cheap SOF and all those fags that are from SJ and hide in San Francisco.Thank you.-TheMaker 510

This is TheMaker speaking,I win the award as the best mutha fucka to shut down 4 SJ threads.Im proud of it.I want to thank all my fans,Jim Jim,TheDemons (twins),510,415,714 and all you fags that hate me.I would like to give a shout to them fucken fags Vida,Zack,Moda,Ameba,Kept,Stack,Censor,Kert,Imes,Gwap,Terf,Kelso,Repo,Chow,Telos,Native.Beyond,Timid,Kuetes,Pleg,Cash,Hsak,An,Simer,Swerv,Gacho.Iron,Nike,Butcher,7seas,Ntro,The Beast,MikeHawk,Hentai,Trol,Trek,Nor,Ebos,Ebot, Wktoys.Zacky(dropout).Cheap SOF and all those fags that are from SJ and hide in San Francisco.Thank you.-TheMaker 510

JOTO

U FORGOT ME......:p

Archived