SJCA

zebra-saurus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply
no one kills sj. last person to do that was buket before that was alfa and that was hella years ago. hysu i see them up but not hard. i think they rock the thread harder than the streets. r10 nlt tfl osh pt twb sjc is the only quality stuff i see in sj..

buket never killed shit in s.j. r10 in general yeah we murdered the streets ..yeah.. fuck yeahh.. nobody kingd it this year... if anybody.......................... its either terf or repo... atte: chuntaro

buket never killed shit in s.j. r10 in general yeah we murdered the streets ..yeah.. fuck yeahh.. nobody kingd it this year... if anybody.......................... its either terf or repo... atte: chuntaro

terf got his ups but just tags. i never saw any fillins though. so if you talkn bout taggen then you have to put saeto and nor in there cause they did it to. what im talkiing about is killing shit tags fills streets heavens etc.. etc.. and the last person that did that with quality shit was buket. end of story!!! as far as tagging crews no one can ever compare to TSU!! :cool:

Archived