SJCA

zebra-saurus

dont know you personally but you dont know what your typing.. sb oh had hella ups from sj to sf. tokio wrecked san jo. hindu had the line on lock and a bunch of underground spots from sc to redwood city. bucket came way later and murdered shit on his own all bay and cali. dont go by what you see on the internet. if you dont know what your talking about dont say anything at all.. i witnessed this history made that why i know what im saying.... everyone in r10 did their thing.

your right about all that but Im talking about this year and what i've seen from the R.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only fools who put up that R 1 0 and did it big was SB, BUKET, AND HINDUE.

your right about all that but Im talking about this year and what i've seen from the R.

Haha this guy. You obviously dunno what your talking about. First you say something retarded then you try to cover your tracks by saying something even more retarded. Hindue hasn't been r10 for a while and I'm pretty darn sure buket got wrapped really bad so is chillin of graff. And no mention of OH? that's like a diss huh? Lololol your fuckin stupid

Haha this guy. You obviously dunno what your talking about. First you say something retarded then you try to cover your tracks by saying something even more retarded. Hindue hasn't been r10 for a while and I'm pretty darn sure buket got wrapped really bad so is chillin of graff. And no mention of OH? that's like a diss huh? Lololol your fuckin stupid

I don't think you understand, go back a couple of pages and read before you start. And I can really care less about covering my tracks, Im stating what I see, and if you don't like it. Then..... don't get butthurt buddy.

Boogie Man Im going to spitt a big fat lugie in your butt lil hole and shove my big black Anaconda cack and also in your mouff.-TheDemons 7:77 The Anal Ripper

Ay bro you are one insecure fatherfucker son of a fagot.. You feel the urge too talk all this shit too make ur self feel better thats cool watever floats ur boat who am i to judge "the big bad demon".. U know what they say the one who brags of their "HUGE CACK" are the ones who aiint packin shiit..

Ay demond ur no King ur not even a toy ur below a toy.. So now come and talk shit to me zacky n the beast n how ur gona do all this homo shit.. Its getting old bro come up with something new..