SOUTH-BAY, CALIFORNIA

ZANGEEF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I highly doubt any of you have got any pussy this week.Hey I believe that these new kids that are starting to write are following to much of them graff dvds and thinking they could get down like them.Hey Dont try this at home toys. Hey Im TheMaker and TheDemons long time friend so you better respect or get checked.-TheRecorder

Dude fo real stop the bulshit you the kid who gets checked son if you are who i've herd you are (i doubt it) you fuckin suck if you are i saw tags on story today lookin hella shity so who the fuck are you to talk shit like you really get down get back in your box clown ass bitch!!!!!!!!:lol:

There so many toys in here except for me.Im the King of San Jose.Straight up RX crew.We taking niggas out like catfish in Tracy`s rivers.You know the drill mutha fucka you pay all the way til the end.This aint nothing I got mutha fuckas running for there lives,thinking what should they do next.WkT Ofa aint shit,straight up smell like a dead bitches body and they found the bitch on her period with no pad.Now what,what,what,niggah dont blink.-TheDemons 7:77

There so many toys in here except for me.Im the King of San Jose.Straight up RX crew.We taking niggas out like catfish in Tracy`s rivers.You know the drill mutha fucka you pay all the way til the end.This aint nothing I got mutha fuckas running for there lives,thinking what should they do next.WkT Ofa aint shit,straight up smell like a dead bitches body and they found the bitch on her period with no pad.Now what,what,what,niggah dont blink.-TheDemons 7:77

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: