Orlando's sketch/outline thread

spec76

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

black.gallagher give it up.. your wack as shit man i took the displeasure in perusing through your posts and every single one is shit talking. youve posted 3 flicks. one was a sketch of some ms13 shit with an asian guys face cropped and pasted onto it, presumably through microsoft paint. the second was a picture of a feo throw up and you said "pussy" under it. the third was a picture of some terrible no letter style "peice" that says nerd. if you are nerd- i know some people in REAL LIFE not this internet shit that do not like you because you went over a PRODUCTION with some garbage ass "peice" downtown.. almost all you fuckin kids on here that say "toylando" and "orlando is filled with toys it sucks blah blah blah" YALL SUCK!!!! maybe if you actually had some style i'd let it slide.... but man... when you guys do post flicks its just fuckin awful. i really dont want to name names and talk shit but i just had to say somethin...