Else ICR

rst8719

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hurry up! Still sitting in front of the TV set silly? P90x fitness DVD accompany you spend time every weekend. The benefits of exercise, healthy, enhance immunity, improve sleep, improve, improve the melancholy, improve shape daily physical activity ability, slow speed of aging. So p90x product is your best choice.

http://www.p90xkicks.com

I don't tattoo, but I will be coming out with flash sheets for tattoo artists, and a book of lettering for tattoo artists. I also have been talking with a friend and old school ICR crew member about opening a Gallery/Tattoo shop. We'll see how it all goes. I have A LOT of projects going on right now I'm hyped on and can't wait to show everyone.

Thanks for asking.

-elser ICR

thats whats up man.

i have a lot of respect for LA writers.

i never heard more than gossip when else from up north changed his name, i just saw the five car t2b holy roller with his new one.

Jero and Kools were my exposure to ICR in north cali via freights.

respect yo.

Suicide girl SAWA and else colab, PHERS ICR, ELSER BUGSIE ICR...

1274398680.jpg

1274398623.jpg

1274398722.jpg

1274398596.jpg

my ex is a suicide girl that does black white photos and epoxy like that.

word elser. i grew up next to a southern pacific line. it was a trip. the first crew i was in SSK was up in the 90s major and my mentor DarKarma went to cya in 92 for doing a bullshit meth laced drive by in a stolen mustang and moved in with his grampa in the cuts after i moved to the cuts from the middle east.

that flick of you and your folks is the real.

oh anyway, ramble ramble, you know Order from the 619, was his crew IGK? i forget, anyway Music and Blame put us in to SSK.

its a trip.......but the lines next to my junior high rolled from LA through the Bay into the valley in a couple weeks so it was dope. i saw mad LA and Bay writing in the cuts and had access to freights. I caught so many Jero and Kools cars it was unreal.

Respect OG.

god bless you and your folks.

one love.

peace.

thanks homie, I just added to that suicide girls piece. Ya my boys JERO and KOOLS killed thos frieghts, JERO still does. The old days were good to us, now too I guess. It's funny, I see so many heads faking their past, talking like they were gangster in the day or something.

I stay humble, but I also have the proof of what was up way back when.

1280609983.jpg

1280609495.jpg

1280106620-1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...