---->WERE THE SHARKS ROAM<----

funky king

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ha ha ha ha.... snitch!!!!

aaaaaaaaah now you realy realy got to keep your guess's going its starting to get a little fun:scrambled: i just dont understand were you get ur shit from well im gona go take a shower just got off work and eat some chicken from roscos ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i just wanna say that i think _ is a faggot. _ has no graffiti skills in the game. also i heard _ is a scrap , and also _ doesnt know shit about my mad graff life styles ferdays.i also have more money and hoes than _. to top it off _ doesnt even really get up that much, plus i hear his grandma used to rep x3 back in like 1975, so fuck that fool. also i heard _ is a in the closet homosexual, which means hes secretly gay. for real bro. fuck that fool _.

insert whatever name you want into those blanks, this is what you all sound like. its stupid, nobody cares, 98% positive you've all stood in the same room together before and didnt say a godamn thing to one another, but come on the internet chat room talking about "ill kick your ass" funny. if your over the age of 18 and you participate in an arguement on 12oz your a faggot

:lol: ferdays....

cash is a bitch ass fool that bangs red and tags and when he sees scraps he puts his down and when he sees beef he hides or runs from them in front of his boys! what kind of a man do you call that!? wait but he does tag alot so i gess maybe he is gansta!!!!! ha ha ha ha