---->WERE THE SHARKS ROAM<----

funky king

and ask philthy rich about sepo.

he'll tell you he's a solid dude.

definitely didnt get slapped by one of you pretty boy eyebrow waxin norte wannabes.

this nigaaa lol hows bout i do that right now this guy ask phillthy no need to lie how bout we just ask ur boy ........u lookn pretty upseting right now mofo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ask sepo who slapped him he should know!!haha.I actually heard it from the person who did it but i aint gonna drop names

nigga honestly yall speak nonsense.... i got your pm greeneyes niggas tell stories and i hear alot of them from niggas like you bruh...... all it is IS A STORY

SNITCH.........SNITCH............SNITCH.............SNITCH............... THEY SHOULD BANNED SNITCHES.......:lol:

calma dark lil mojay so ur the guy who been complaining to the form for them to bann me:mad2: what i do to you gorge lopez mini me wat r u rotens maskot cus from the steeeess u aint doing shit but waven a lil flag cheering them on or diven them around amiga:umm:

and ask philthy rich about sepo.

he'll tell you he's a solid dude.

definitely didnt get slapped by one of you pretty boy eyebrow waxin norte wannabes.

ask philthy rich about sepo?

you know dam well that pussy ass white boy sepo was PC when he went in

jbf punked his ass into that shit so quit fronting you sorry ass dick riding toy

Archived