---->WERE THE SHARKS ROAM<----

funky king

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just watched it on youtube but i didnt get to see any bonus shit so i dunno if i beleive that, i looked around online and hes was born in the bronx and grew up there so.... not a big cope fan either so it dont really matter.

this is why your an idiot:lol: you really researched some dumb ass shit like that true clown bro :lol:

this is why your an idiot:lol: you really researched some dumb ass shit like that true clown bro :lol:

just wait till I come back to sj chump. I'll show you clown when I clown when I clown all your little wack ass aot tags you fuckin tag banger bitch! Man fuck all you aot bitches. AOT is Another Outcast Toy. Period. I'm not gunna waste my time with your bitch ass anymore.

i can careless a bout a fucking dvd that u have hahahah u just sound like a dumb truck for saying that cope is frum sanjose hahahah a ur an idiot

no way i get hella good grades and go to san jose state and im gonna have a good job when i grow up and im gonna marry and get a big house and big wife and youre just gonna be dumb all your life.