---->WERE THE SHARKS ROAM<----

funky king

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DAMN STOP BUMPING YOUR OWN SHIT!!!YOU JUST MADE A WHOLE PAGE WORTH OF THE SAME PICTURE.FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

First off those are my sons and I know all their usernames and none of them bumped their own shit. Second this thread needs more of a variety instead of the same old people and same old shit. Third is why are you hating on something that looks pretty good. Maybe you should gather up all your little buddys and go do a production with them and then post it on here and see if we bump it. Pm me if you got a problem with my sons...... O except for moda he's not my son yet but I'll be adopting him soon :D

First off those are my sons and I know all their usernames and none of them bumped their own shit. Second this thread needs more of a variety instead of the same old people and same old shit. Third is why are you hating on something that looks pretty good. Maybe you should gather up all your little buddys and go do a production with them and then post it on here and see if we bump it. Pm me if you got a problem with my sons...... O except for moda he's not my son yet but I'll be adopting him soon :D

hahahaaha

better get to adopting before angelina and brad do