---->WERE THE SHARKS ROAM<----

funky king

who cares...

your confusing gangbanging and graffiti because theyre not the same

oh shit you guys hang out with guys who rock blue?

but you guys rock red that makes no sense

your both exactly the same besides a color and where you live

that really justifies hating each other and fighting each other... haha

if you were smart you would realize that if you put all the petty bullshit

behind you you could all be homies and revolutionize what u stand for

but this would only occur if you had a brain which you dont if you were smart

you would understand that there is more important things in life like supporting

your family and making other peoples lives better, when you get locked up for life

because you did some dumb shit you may realize this but until then you are

nothing special your just another statistic

WHY STRESSIN SO HARD? WE DONT LIVE IN A PERFECT WORLD WITH WHITE PICKET FENCES AND SHIT. LET IT BE. JUST IGNORE IT IF IT BOTHERS YOU SO MUCH.

AND WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH ABOUT THIS RETARDED THREAD. YOU SHOULD BE MORE WORRIED ABOUT WHAT THE STREETS LOOK LIKE. CAUSE SAN JOSE IS HURTIN HARD. SEEMS ALL PEOPLE CARE ABOUT IS THEIR FAGGOT EGOS AND BEIN A LIL SOCIAL SCENE BITCH.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DOG I NEVER SAID YOU WERE IN FACT SCRAPS READ MY SHIT IDIOT AND GEAR IN FACT DID KICK IT WITH GUYS BUT THAT WAS THEN THIS IS NOW FAGGIT RUN UP OR SHUT UP IM TIRED OF TALKING TO YOU HIT ME ON THE PM GET ACTIVE. DOG U AINT NOTHING BUT A NEVER WAS YOU AINT EVEN A HAS BEEN . AND HOW AM I A WANNABE NEWYORKER? FUCKIN DUMB ASS WETBACK TWEAKER
so your a fuckn super tand mojayyy joser and ask me about cert again you fuckn swear i want to talk bout dude like im getn a kick outa it all i know is he got his own issiues that dont concern me or i could give a dame about so pop his dick out you mouth now facts is if this is that fat nip stat u got a car ran through ur casa and swore it was your blind gizmo owner grandpa :D or this gots to be joser dont defend your cool santa clara cru cus you been liven there by the marcado wen hindue got a shot on your door steps oh but your down with the r10 so we could let that one slide;) chuchhhh so fuck off wit my chesmes im gona go back to work out u fuckkn lame pretender ocala will make you holla :scrambled:

aots been around longer than most of the crews rockin shit now

and they are most definatley not up....

and theyre shits ugly except for a handful of them like 2....

if it werent for 12 ounz aot would have been forgotten a long time ago

so now that i think about it 12 ounz is like the only crutch your shitty ass crew has

head of its pc'd up cause he doesnt take no for an answer...