Orlando Thread

zcb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whoever thinks those SABOR letters have any style or flavor your a fucking faggot jit and have no sense of style. fuck your mother and if your mad im talking to you faggot

relax lil man no one said they were dope. i already got girls ridin my dick i dont need some fat white boy chump getting his jollies on staring at my shit. . . oh he forgot to cut lines there! oh he ran out of paint there.fuck you. you never fail to amuse me though bump that.

Hi,

I have to say I have checked out the artwork on most American states and being from UK i'm completely unbiased. I have to say the Orlando massive definately have the edge over the other wannabies - the talent here is second to none.

I'm currently researching graffiti for a high quality business cards print project and the artwork here has given me alot of inspiration for my designs, so thank you Orlando.

Kindest regards,

Dan

Appletree Print