Orlando Thread

zcb

All those freights on that line are designated to be scrapped. A lil friendly inside FYI for yall...

other than that, bump my nigs from Orphans crew, Dusk and Tsek....also Oil, Chubs and Whore...oh, and if youre so tired of the "state" of a thread on the internet, stop clicking on the link. The graff game isnt the way it was 5 or 10 years ago, its a fact, we get it, and if you WERE around 5 or 10 years ago then you REALLY get it. Do yourself a favor and do you, the web is not real life, go do damage. Holla if ya heard muh....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted by cheesburger

Cb/ what do you write?

HeavenBound/ b.u

cb/what does it stand for

hb/be you

cb/you a herb

hb/watch ya mouth, dont say ne thing u wouldnt say to my face

cb/shut the fuck up.

hb/ater, ill see u when i see u

cb/nigga right now. ill come to you.

hb/pine hills rd and silver star at the winn dixie parking lot let me know

cb/meet me half way sune

hb/im not meeting you no where except the place i told u to meet me, you wanna get hard to a dude you dont even know on the internet so be it. all this trash talkin you doing online is for the birds dont be surprised if im not tryin to talk when i see you cause you are way outta line to come at me like how u did. thats all im sayin to you, see u when i see u

the reason i posted this is to let everyone know the deal when its time for me to catch wreck, cats these days dont know when to chill out, running ya mouth online to someone you dont even know is str8 herb... im str8 cool wit everyone its real funny how this dude coming out his mouth to a dude he nevr met b4