Orlando Thread

zcb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah actually I do - I wish I could just let anyone in my crew. that way we can all be toys, together! it would be so great. so great. all the girls would think i was cool and all the kids would want to be my friend because of my image. damn son - you've been writing longer then me and you still suck. no can control. whats your excuse? what ever happened to kaso? i heard he got stuck on a rooftop or something...

alright. last time. i stepped to you and 6 other tsk fuckheads. you didnt step back. that means your a pussy that doesn't want shit. right? 10 minutes later - I stepped to you and your 'boys' while i was alone. that makes you even more of a pussy. age dont matter when you get punked out. i'm glad though, what would orlando be without TSK? maybe just less toys. keep lining out people you dont like. we know who's doing it - dumb ass bitch. see you on the east side.

post pics and don't talk shit. if yall real writers you'll take care of it in the streets, and why do you have to wait for project pintura? why don't you just meet with with smor and duke it out.

cause we all know smor wont willingly come to fade someone

leprechaun looking ass nigga is scared!

there are so much chill spots in orlando why is everyone hittin up rvs, hes a true snitch. orlando its no city scene but there is def. spots to rock. train yards? plenty, yall just dont know where to find the dope ones, and the ones you do know about yall paint to slow so of course them boys gonna spot you. big ups to river i seen a couple of ya fr8s, pm me if you wanna rock the block, bump veins and those biles throws.

SUNE 2DX TB

cause we all know smor wont willingly come to fade someone

leprechaun looking ass nigga is scared!

bro, come one now. don't talk shit. i wanna see when you are face to face with smor in project pintura and haven't yall been painting for mad long now? why do you still have the same hands. and same throwies.