Orlando Thread

zcb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its not betrayal when all loyalties died from your actions almost a year ago. stop involving everyone and their mother(facebook,myspace,twitter,blogs,txts,emails,pm's with a cherry on the top) on something VERY non graffiti related because u got a side of a story. FYI, i didnt do all the dirty work and it wasnt even like that, EVERYONES GOT SOMEONE WHISPERING SOMETHING IN THEIR EAR and everytime u find out the only real truth is somewhere in the middle..

116_4170.jpg

All you got are ???'s huh....making new names to talk shit? Coward.

first off, I have nothing to talk shit about and if i did,it would obviously be from this account.

secondly, ive been staying off this website. but when someone calls me and says, yo you got another account or some shit and i see all this bullshit going on I have to get back on here and deal with it. seems like everyone is calling everyone else a snitch or a fake or a pig, so wtf? anyone can make an email address at gmail or yahoo or whatever and turn it into a 12oz name. my email is open on my profile,always has always will.