Orlando Thread

zcb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh, word? so it's still straight to paint at? I heard the new owner hated graff...

Dude,no diss intended,but what fallout shelter bunker did you crawl out from? All of what they call "the norm" of society hates Graff

and One in two Americans will have a smartphone by Christmas

aswell agree that "the bird is the word"! JK !

But on the real, the new owner of RV's palace does not hate graff, thatz why you see new Graff there, again no diss intended but "Duh!"

Who ever told you this lie, my guess is probably a writer that either does not want you to piece there or is just an asshole.

I might not agree on that 95% of writers in Orlando are toys

but 95% are assholes, so it really doesn't surprise me they drop some misinformation on ya! But dont just go there and start painting, go there and try to get in contact with Staz bring pics of your best stuff and your dopest Black Books and just politic with him buy some cans off him you know shit like that

and you just might get yourself a spot,thats if you want it that bad,

honestly i can careless about that place and i'm one of the writers that can piece there,

now dont get it twisted i just hate permission walls in general,

illegal Graff is more of my cup of tea,that is what i consider real Graffiti art!

At the end i do respect others opinions and to each they own!

Dude,no diss intended,but what fallout shelter bunker did you crawl out from? All of what they call "the norm" of society hates Graff

But on the real, the new owner of RV's palace does not hate graff, thatz why you see new Graff there, again no diss intended but "Duh!"

Who ever told you this lie, my guess is probably a writer that either does not want you to piece there or is just an asshole.

but 95% are assholes, so it really doesn't surprise me they drop some misinformation on ya! But dont just go there and start painting, go there and try to get in contact with Staz bring pics of your best stuff and your dopest Black Books and just politic with him buy some cans off him you know shit like that

honestly i can careless about that place and i'm one of the writers that can piece there,

illegal Graff is more of my cup of tea,that is what i consider real Graffiti art!

the truth!!

man fuck utah!!!!!! you a floridian, boy???? hahaha na utah played a good game. respect where its due.

swif- im not tryna diss you or anything but i think you need to practice peicing with spraypaint before you go there and try to do somethin. im just speaking from what ive seen in the sketch thread.

no doubt. been away for a while but now that i'm back in civilization I been workin on can control.

wasn't a writer that told me. it was someone from the film crew that does the podcasts for all the pintura projects.

l_6d3ae00ba8b54a798d4dd51f02f1afc1.jpg

kilroy_classic_support.gif

Just wanted to wish everyone a good Veterans day

Well i got alot of PM's cause of these pic's so i decided to answer most of the main questions

Yes, those are real soldiers

and yes i have more flickz

The peek a boo character was a famous World War 2 graffiti

that the soldiers use to do along with the slogan

" Kilroy Was Here"

08022002_blog_uncovering_org_graffiti.jpg

08022003_blog_uncovering_org_graffiti.jpg

08022004_blog_uncovering_org_graffiti.jpg

08022006_blog_uncovering_org_graffiti.jpg

08022007_blog_uncovering_org_graffiti.jpg

19581227_2004feaf23.jpg