Orlando Thread

zcb

compliments appreciated. yo inas my bad for being a dick when u met me n tots i was lifted and get seclusive when lifted, i actually really appreciate u lookin up to us, ima dick when i need to be, alot of youngins think just cuz i dont post or flick alot of my shit that im new but im not, ive painted in almost every major florida city except jax, me n moer both constantly have shit talkd about us and weve both been around alot longer than alot of people, the fact is moer has been and still is king of central florida ive know dude along time and no we are not close but have respect for eachother for we both know eachothers capabilities. i wish alot of yall were around during the moer echo raels days alot of fun memories. moer let these toys hate homie real recognize real, ive always spoken highly of you and ser both and considered you homies. its a damn shame more kids dont have due respect for yall.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic