Orlando Thread

zcb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, but there are 1,000,000's of tags in orlando, and hardly anything else (throws, fills, illegal pieces), so go do some of those then flick that shit. not the same 10 tags

i dont get it though yall post swel tags like its nothing but when someone post other tags its illegal in this thread to be honest i think what you just said was fuckin stupid so think next time what you say

i dont get it though yall post swel tags like its nothing but when someone post other tags its illegal in this thread to be honest i think what you just said was fuckin stupid so think next time what you say

I don't think posting swel tags is worth it either. yes, he gets up, but we don't pictures on 12oz when we see that shit daily on the streets. I don't even think we should have a thread, but since we do, might as well post highway spots and dope throws.

Also, I did think before I spoke, unlike half these posters who have diareha of the mouth.

yall getting mad over what some jit said. come on be real, what it tien or tsk as a matter fact is going to be? this shit is sad this thread used to have everything and now not even the real writers want to get on it. niggas that are talking need to take a break from 12oz.

SS854098.jpg

DSC06681_edited.jpg

0717081327b.jpg

atomiktrop2-1.jpg

do me a fucking favor and shut the fuck up.....take a picture, copy and paste a picture, draw a fucking pony for all i care....get it on ur computer and then post it........other wised, if ur spending a piece of ur life with something that has to do with graffiti, y dont u actually go DO graffiti....wasting ur mother fucking time showing off ur pussies on the internet

do some something with ur city. flood it with tags. destroy the billboards. drop some holos. put some block busters up. etch that mirror. slap them stickers. go wheat paste. master a style for god's sake.

do something, cuz this aint graffiti

O_O