Orlando Thread

zcb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fean krum n sabor pieced on the back wall (what they buffed and painted over is irrelevant) not 2 letter thros with "side bust this pussy" inside it. "a side bust is a side bust get over it".. really man?? enough about this, but thats something u dont do.

How are you gonna say "what the buffed and painted over is irrelevant'? They only reason you sticking up for them is cause they're in M.O.S. the point is, its a legal wall. Who cares.

It's a LEGAL WALL, you faggots DO NOT MATTER. GET OVER IT![/size]

seriously?! all of this crying over a legal wall?

but but but he went ova meeeeeee:(

fucking do something about it than

but but but he went next to meeeeeee

go wipe your pussy and do something about it. fuck.:rolleyes:

dont get me wrong, i have no idea whose talking about who. i truly dont care considering i only have respect for maybe 5 writers in this "toy story" city. but if someone goes over me, thats when the fun starts. i dont fucking run to 12oz with my tail in between my legs crying about it. graffiti 101 children, if someone disses your shit, fucking do something about it.

pussy niggahs feo doesn't have a 12oz. and if he did why would he talk shit about him self? i didn't know there was rules about hitting the same spots? and wtf does toy buff write, niggah i bet your a toy.

You dumb fuck the more you hit the same spots the more likely are to getting busted. Can I get a Cheeseburger happy meal with a Free TOY!

shed shut the fuck up. all you do is dick ride feo. and free toy? niggah i stay high everyday allday and i can pulll crazier shit than you. i have my respect here earns yours, matter fact post your graff and don't worry about if feo gets cought. or if what i say is right or wrong it's non of your bussiness.