Orlando Thread

zcb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"cheesburger has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her."

I wonder why that is ater... wtf kind of name is that? i'm gonna take tour's tusk ear-rings and put one up each of ur ass's - - i'll get u when your mommy drops you off at RV's

lol. Smor thinks he's hard cause he knows rv. Or cause you know swel? Shut the fuck up trying to sound hard, cause I'm better than you at something you've been doing for longer doesn't mean you have to bring ma nigga tour into this? G shit I'm younger than you and I have more pontetial than. Cause on the real your always going to be garbage.

and your a punk bitch - I find it funny when I ask Avie who tour and ater are, he was quick to call you toys, said he doesnt even know you. but for some reason you put your name next to his.your own crew member calls you toy haha and thats a fucking fact. i'm 99% sure that your the little fucker that wrote 'pussy' over kids in the MOS crew. on some 'g' shit - your the pussy. turn on your pm's and quit fucking up the thred. pussy.

Bro if I wouldve written over mos I wouldve put my name niggah. And your the one fucking up the thread niggah. Nobody asked you to even talk to me niggah. And avie? Niggah I don't put nobody in my crew. Cause I don't even rep one. Lol and then you call us toy? And who the fuck put avie in this stop trying to start beef were there isn't any