Santa Clara County

sancho villa jr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BGS 78WOTS KWS WKT UP THC FTP TMT HYB your are the best Toys in this close minded city with no further future of any graffiti fame, at all.plain and simpletin.Due to crews like these,San Jose will never again scratch the surface of the graffiti movement.Thank you toys - TheMaker

BGS 78WOTS KWS WKT UP THC FTP TMT HYB your are the best Toys in this close minded city with no further future of any graffiti fame, at all.plain and simpletin.Due to crews like these,San Jose will never again scratch the surface of the graffiti movement.Thank you toys - TheMaker

this is the makers daddy speaking

hey son i should have told your mother to get an abortion

mesy over mes?

mes will kill you kid!

and the whole skatepark got lined out with a shitty ass marks a lot

fucking toys these days

Hahahaha Mesy Didnt Line Him Out The Nortenos From Rpl's Came Threw To The Park And Lined Everything Out Wit A Sharpie......Get Your Shit Straight Before U Start Sayin Shit Nigga

Hahahaha Mesy Didnt Line Him Out The Nortenos From Rpl's Came Threw To The Park And Lined Everything Out Wit A Sharpie......Get Your Shit Straight Before U Start Sayin Shit Nigga

i never said mesy lined him out

theres a mes 594 and a yellow streak

then a mesy with a presto.

and either way mesy stop going over anyone you damn please.

cuz you will get fucked up kid.

bump

Shut up toy! Why are u bumping that?! That is you! U been "writing" for 3 years yet u still suck and still don't ever get up, only block away from ur house. Ur pathetic , the u go on here thinking ur the shit and everyone is on ur jock, open ur eyes toy! Ur shits fucken garbage! Noones on ur jock! I know ur not gonna write back to this cause u know it's true, go attempt to get up and stop being so toy, just a little.. Toy!

Mr. Jones. Bitches!

bitch we know who u r, be a man and stop talkin shit over 12oz toy, and u try nd tell evry one u beat anoys ass pfftt goooo hooommmeee toy, switch ur name 2 TOY1

actualy you i tink you know who i am. but infact you do not.

and i dont even know who that is:confused: :confused: but okay??? haha your mistaken me

for someone else idiot. im so close to you its funny cause you will never find out hahah plus im

allways at your pathetic barbq's. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived