Santa Clara County

sancho villa jr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hahah i didnt get one. post them here, if this is true :D i doubt you have any noods of who ever you guys are

talking about, tho. sounds like a bluff to me... and haha bump ameba for failing at life, being a poser at

skateboarding, sucking dick for paint lessons , and having his gay long hair that makes him look like fabio :lol:

30lktmx.jpg

but enough of this toy talk about fagmeba:D

this sounds like who i think it is...

just stop fooo u went and made a new account to try to get away with talking shtt but u failed miserably.

we know its u cuz ur dickriding ameba rite now just stop. the second ur dumbass brought him up i knew who it was... and i bet everyone else does too.

GOODJOB PUSSY NOW BLAST YOURSELF BIATCH!!!

This is TheMaker speaking,Does anybody have pictures of King Draz,jejeje.where are you toy boy?jejeje lmao I predicted you would`nt last long and look what happened,it came true.lmao.Do you people remember when I said that? I`m pretty sure you all remember.Ameba (T1000) by you hitting undergrounds does not make you a 100percent graffiti writter,you got to do everything like J Gato.So remember toy boy T1000 go and catch some tags along with your Get Along Gang,Dolor,Moda and all the rest of those dumb ugly faces you chill with.Assan (Ass in) pure straight 100 percent "Toy".Lepe where are you? 78 Wots where are you? NC where are you? Buek where you? lmao you guys never had a chance.Straight just a cloud of pussy farts,poof gone.-TheMaker 510

98.7% of the time the maker is talking straight from his anus but he did express a very true statement that "kids" who have just recently started (attempting) to get up or make a name for themselves should find their own names,as we all know often times it is difficult to write a name that has not already been chosen as well as actually make it a word you would find in the dictionary but at least set some boundaries on recycling names i mean come on if somebody from the bay area writes the name don't write it now if you see some picture of a disgusting ass throw up in butt fuck nowhere and on the other side of the planet your probably safe, now if said individual is deceased for example, i have recently noticed a few consistent "fate" tags, real talk that's just disrespectful do your research and finally biting style now obviously our styles are first influenced by people we see or people we know but some of the "kids" in this city are straight just stealing letters from veterans and consistent ass famous writers without even slightly attempting to tweak them the least bit and that's just retarded get your own names your own styles and stop pretending like your down when really this is just a fad like Pokemon for most of you and you do it for the recognition of the weenies on this forum.

Archived