Santa Clara County

sancho villa jr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bump the T1000 (Ameba) toy for barely coming out this summer and all you fucks never wondered "what rock did these toys come out from?".Who are they? how much time have they been in the writting game bussiness? and are they doing it just to get fame and glamour like a Barbie Doll? There seasonal writters.Lets see you bomb the streets like Moda does.oh opps i never seen that stupid wetback catch a tag,I havent seen Ameba,Kolor opps i meant Dolor catch any tags either.Seasonal trash bin sewer tunnel rats. Props to all them kats that have been doing it for more then one summer."Can you dig it"-TheMaker in charge of all you toys.So pay me now bitches chop chop.Fuck Chow,bitch do something else,those kites are boring

fuck those toy ass niggas

terf ya you get up but fuck all i see are those throways

ambea you would be doper, if you moda and dolar did not self promote everything you fucking do

and si your just a joke that shit needs to be dead alreday

sl gets up way more then you cats si

aot ive seen some rescent shit mostley freeways

its probelly mostley sepo

bump this guy

bumping your own?

hahaha you really are that desperate for publicity

aye asasin learn how to spell (assassin) and next time your gonna go paint just throw the paint away or better yet use the money that you would normally use for paint, go buy some pencils and paper practice till you kill 15 notebooks and 3000 pencils then maybe just maybe by that time you will be able to actually put some paint to good use.

bumping your own?

aye asasin learn how to spell (assassin) and next time your gonna go paint just throw the paint away or better yet use the money that you would normally use for paint, go buy some pencils and paper practice till you kill 15 notebooks and 3000 pencils then maybe just maybe by that time you will be able to actually put some paint to good use.

if only i was as good as you huh?

oh well i can just keep dreamin at leat

bumping your own?

fuckkkkkk cuz thats what u did huh? and u still aint shit! haha

fuck those toy ass niggas

terf ya you get up but fuck all i see are those throways

ambea you would be doper, if you moda and dolar did not self promote everything you fucking do

and si your just a joke that shit needs to be dead alreday

sl gets up way more then you cats si

aot ive seen some rescent shit mostley freeways

its probelly mostley sepo

lol this is all hella funny i think..