Santa Clara County

sancho villa jr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ohhhhhh get at me scary cat if i snitch nicca pulln hoe card more like it lil bitch check g files on mine casey or r1o alviso santa clara thug shit hang out at g.a wit ur lady weak sauce oh YEA SLAP THAT NEW 454 BOYS THAT SHIT GO AS WELL AS MA FOLKS ROM REGIME RAH RAH PUTN IT DOWN AS WELL AS DRU DOWN BUMP

Yes finally some self promo pics!!

Hysu is hella up...... On 12oz cause that's the only

place I see them on.

All you motherfuckers need to stop dickriding and

go get up!

---Jimmie

your obviously spending all your time in the 510 on themakers dick cuz HYSU is up all over dwntn as well

BUMP HYSU

BUMP SAETO

BUMP RMNSE

BUMP CHOW

them fools up

Hahahah hell yeah! Mad ups. Last time I went to sj they had some tags on the north side.

That's all I saw. I ain't hating I'm just sayig the truth. If I see you up I'll admit it but i haven't seen

any of that shit. Stop dick ridig and go paint.

Casey your nothig but a bitch ass scrap. An your not white pussy ass niggah

--Jim Jim

Moda looks like a fat HomeDepot wetback with his faded stoned washed orange Ranglers jeans,with his fake snake skin boots, and with his fat belly hanging out from his cowboy sun dried shirt.Fucken sweatback.Oh snap and his Super Mario mustache.-TheMaker Jimbo is my Pal.

nah i didnt get hit what are you talking about

shut the fuck up punk ass trick.Okay listen up mother fuckers when TheMaker is on 12oz you are wasting my time,I aint wasting your time.Get that thru your fucken head,you Jew mother fucker you.so dont act all hard and get swollen behind your pc because i will knock your fucken,whats that shit called on top of your shoulders? oh yeah,your fucken head.okay are you dumb dumbs listening.your wasting my time.my mother fucken time.Thank you for listening - TheMaker

Archived