Santa Clara County

sancho villa jr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
officer frontline, makin fools snitch on themselves. dont believe the hype

another side buster. sj is full of them.. let me fill you in since you cant read. i asked the bitch who the fuck he knew from HOG MOB how the FUCK IS THAT SNITCHIN? that bitch dont know a soul from the mob. how the fuck am i gunna snitch on my crew by asking who the fuck do you know. you fuckin dumb fuck shut the fuck up and mind your own retard.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5d91kZRXeM

i dont know whats worse......posting yor throw in a toy post here thread and asking for advice,then actin like you not a toy.

or acting hard then using a rapp cats name to be tough......

claiming to be in a christian ministry crew? and you tuff?

come on let me just bitch slap you already....

i guess you didnt see the part where i said I CAN ADMIT IM TOY. dude why would that bother me? 85% of you guys in sj cant even paint a strait line. you guys all think that if you go buy a streak and use it up in one day that your not toy anymore. hahahahaha wtf how many styles can you actually pull of with every letter from A to Z. mabey one or two and i would love to see that hahaha fuckin toys. see it bothers you guys cause you guys been doing this for years and end up using every one else style and are pefectly ok with it.... thats a toy. and it didnt take me long to realize if you even come on 12oz your a toy period. i found this site looking for supplies online and damn i wish it didint i really fucked up alot of citys graff. its more like fuckin myspace.. hahaha rip 12oz hahahaha now i can real mike hawks private message and see what that fag has to say lol

I take out my cock so does my niga gwap he grabs that hoes ass but i jizz on her back like my niga hsak so we say wassup to vida while im eating my comida up comes moda in a black and red toyota so we bounce and meet up with clops but we forgot that niga got caught o shit that niga romanse just learned the coke dance so i say peace like my niga duel 8 doing that piece... late

Archived