Santa Clara County

sancho villa jr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

flick004.jpg

WTF is this peice of shit?! This is so fucking wack!! And this guy had the nerve to say people jock him!!! Please, this shit is garbage and u been doing this for what? 5years and u still suck!! Draz is better than you!! Please do SJ a favor and stop writing. Ur just making it look worse.

flick004.jpg

WTF is this peice of shit?! This is so fucking wack!! And this guy had the nerve to say people jock him!!! Please, this shit is garbage and u been doing this for what? 5years and u still suck!! Draz is better than you!! Please do SJ a favor and stop writing. Ur just making it look worse.

Obviously you jock suckka get my dick out your mouth pussy and pm me if you got a problem. its a shitty hand tag who gives a fuck i put work in and aint some part time writer like you player

Obviously you jock suckka get my dick out your mouth pussy and pm me if you got a problem. its a shitty hand tag who gives a fuck i put work in and aint some part time writer like you player

hah! u think im jocking??? ur way outta ur mind kid!! come to the510 and see whats up!

im sure you'lll see ,me up!! you dont put in work!! u do like 2 tags and call it a month

you really think ur good huh???:lol: :lol: