Santa Clara County

sancho villa jr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^you are smart,whats your IQ level?

I DONT KNOW BUT I SMOKE WEED EVERY DAY AND KILL AT LEAST 2CANS...

JUST BECAUSE.....AND I DONT GO PAINT CAL TRAIN TRACKS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT AT LIKE 2 OR 3 IN THE MORNING LIKE ALOT OF THESE SO CALLED "GRAFF WRITERS"

SHIT I PAINT WHEN I WANT TO DAY TIME NIGHT TIME WHENEVER I GET THE URGE

BUMP THAT BUCKET VIDEO WITH HIM ROCKING HOLLYWOOD IN THE DAY TIME WITH PEOPLE LOOKING AT HIM CRAZY N HOLDING THERE CHILDRENS HAND A LIL TIGHTER HAHA HAHA

THATS GRAFFITI LOVE

THATS A GRAFF HEAD

HATE IT OR NOT BUKZ IS A KING....AND GOT GRAFF IN THE VEINS MOTIVATES ME TO GO PAINT WHEN I SEE REAL SHIT LIKE THAT.. ONE:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

haha so you think you wit it cause you been doin this for a whopping 3 years. lolol your shit be hurtn bad boy. close your mouth or i meant to say your pumpkin head. you and the rest of these big heads are in this shit for the wrong reason. nothin but desruction, fuck that wanna b weenie shit. yall got this game fuck up.

bump

haah if you say so . haha yeah i do talk hella shit cause you will never find out who i am:lol: :lol: and im amm safe behind my iphone that my mom bought me:p :p :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

bitch we know who u r, be a man and stop talkin shit over 12oz toy, and u try nd tell evry one u beat anoys ass pfftt goooo hooommmeee toy, switch ur name 2 TOY1