Santa Clara County

sancho villa jr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing about the nigga telos is that he loves art. He doesnt get up really but yet everyone still knows who he is. I met him a while back and he is the same humble cool kid from when I first met him. He focuses on art... not graffit. not the haters. i guess he's smart in a way. Ill always give him props for his passion. People like "The Maker" really dont have anything better to do then sit on a computer and type bullshit about writers. Its cool though.. let them talk the shit... If your from the 510 "the maker" .... PM asap... I use to get down back in the days in the 510 also... we can meet and talk like real people should talk. Until then.. keep that head up TELOS! u doin it live in galleries from the bay to LA. fuck the haters . Actually. Love your haters. Why hate when u could be painting "The Maker" ?

-some 510 OG

THEN IF YOUR GOING TO BE A LITTLE BITCH ABOUT DOING GRAFFITI WHY EVEN START? IF YOUR IN IT JUST CAUSE YOUR FRIENDS ARE DOING IT OR CAUSE ITS HIP? THEN YOUR DOING IT FOR THE WRONG REASONS, STOP DEFEDING THIS TOY AND GO GET UP ..

YOU KNOW HE ONLY DOES IT

CAUSE ITS HIP. TELOS BEYOND FATTEST HIPSTER I SEEN AND HE WISHES HE WAS A SCRAP FROM LA

THEN IF YOUR GOING TO BE A LITTLE BITCH ABOUT DOING GRAFFITI WHY EVEN START? IF YOUR IN IT JUST CAUSE YOUR FRIENDS ARE DOING IT OR CAUSE ITS HIP? THEN YOUR DOING IT FOR THE WRONG REASONS, STOP DEFEDING THIS TOY AND GO GET UP ..

YOU KNOW HE ONLY DOES IT

CAUSE ITS HIP. TELOS BEYOND FATTEST HIPSTER I SEEN AND HE WISHES HE WAS A SCRAP FROM LA

Who said he is doin it to be hip and cool? He doesnt do it to be cool he does it because he likes to do it. Ill stay defending the nigga because he's a good person. Keep hating on the nigga. He's gettin his. Keep it up telos. remember love the haters. they make u famous.

bump gangsters, hipsters, crack heads, skaters, thrash heads and all u other fuckers.. in the end u all chill and are cool with each other in the streets (not all) 12oz is a novela of lies... bump fixies, lowriders, skateboards and your fuckin scooters. but most of all bump the haters.

that mission spot is not "Hot a fuck" little toy.... there more taxis that drive by then cops down that street and half the niggas dont even give a fuck if ur taggin down the mission. get ur shit right .

bump that gaunt though

Then why don't you go and bust out some fat ass straights in mission?

If your going to say it's not hot then go do something big on it punk ass toy.

Telos with that LA hat is a wana be, it ain't fame when they hate on you

with the truth that your a fucking hipster wana be.

So get off the nuts and go hit up mission and post it up

Homie did you see how we

took ofa out? TDMK controls

homie you

know it punk ass bitch norte homie

fuck a scrapa

tell ur folks to put more style into their letters. Maybe my little Hipster nigga Telos the blackbook king... should give some lessons... hmm?